Monday, March 11, 2013

NWA Reporter Flies the Coop

This from a tipster:

Mallory Cooke has left KFSM-TV 5 in Fort smith as of Friday ... she is moving back to Jackson, Tenn. as a morning anchor ... she came to Fort smith in August 2010 from Jackson as general assignment reporter ... F acebook page said she is moving to be closer to family and fiancĂ© (engaged recently) 

From Facebook: Today is my last day here at 5NEWS. I've accepted a morning anchor/reporter job at a television station in Tennessee. The move allows me to be with my fiance and closer to friends and family.

I've had a BLAST working here in Arkansas! I will miss you all!

4 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, March 11, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody cares !!!
Did she post this on this blog because of feeling left out at Kfsm after no one noticed she was leaving after announcing via Facebook.

 
At 8:58 PM, March 12, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, she didn't post ... I did ...

 
At 9:25 PM, March 14, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rdsw 1472At best a mediocre reporter. She always seemed to try and scream at the camera when doing a live shot.

 
At 9:20 AM, March 15, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

facts and details were usually good in stories (not always that way n TV news) ... that's what counts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home