Friday, June 01, 2012

KARK Sports Director Says Goodbye

Today is Kerri O'Hara's last day at KARK.  KARK says she is leaving Arkansas after two years at KARK for Boise, Idaho.  O'Hara wrote this goodbye message:

I hate goodbyes, so instead I'll say thank you! I came to Arkansas a little more than two years ago unsure of what to expect. I'll leave here today with my expectations exceeded in every way possible.
Arkansas, you have some of the kindest people the world has to offer! But as you all know, there's no place like home!

My family and I are moving back to Boise, Idaho. It's where my husband and I met and where we can't wait to raise our little guy.

I'm also saying farwell to television news to enter the world of real estate; a career that will allow me to spend more time with our baby.

My entire adult life has been spent in a newsroom. Its afforded me the chance to see the country, forge dear friendships and have countless "bucket list" experiences! I'm so thankful to have had the chance to cover your teams here in Arkansas. I only hope I did them justice!

As I start this next chapter, I'll take a bit of the Natural State with me. My little boy will always be a native Arkansan! You all have a friend in Idaho! Woo Pig Sooie! 

Best,
Kerri :)


So could Wes Moore be leaving KTHV for KARK...hmmm........