Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nutt Speaks About Allegations

U of A football coach Houston Nutt sent an open letter to KTHV about the allegations that have been circulating the past several weeks. Here's how it starts off:

Recently, unfounded gossip and allegations regarding my private life have occurred on Internet message boards and have been reported by various media outlets. I would like to address those matters directly with the Razorback family.

The speculation and rumors that I have had an inappropriate relationship with Donna Bragg are unfounded and false. Let me be unequivocally clear that the relationship between Ms. Bragg and me is that of a friend and colleague in the community. Any allegation or suggestion that our professional and personal friendship or involvement goes beyond that is false, careless, and purposefully vindictive.
MORE