Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rob's Final Words to KNWA staff

This from a tipster:

This is a man that cares about his staff and that will do GREAT things at KARK!

"It has been an honor and privilege to work with you all. I liked coming to work here everyday (and I can't say that about all the places where I have worked). And I have learned a lot from working with you all. I know I am a better person for associating with you.

I am certain I will be back here at different times over the coming months. I will be talking with people at KNWA on an almost daily basis. By the way, my new cell phone number is --- --- ----. Call me anytime. If I were to offer any parting thoughts I would say this:

As a group of people working for KNWA; lift up your eyes and fix them on a place beyond the horizon. Don't limit your goals to ratings growth. Journey in trust, assured that the work you are performing is valuable for the community that you live in. Support each other. Respect each other. Laugh a lot. And while you must all be united in your efforts to grow KNWA's value, make sure you are also nurturing your own growth.

-Rob "