Monday, September 12, 2005

Stewart Speaks About Future and Her Time at KARK

ATN e-mailed KARK anchor Alice Stewart a handful of questions:

> Where are you headed? In what position will you be working in? As far as my next job- I have a few things in the works- but nothing I can really talk about yet.

> What will you remember most about your time at KARK? What will I remember about KARK- The great people I had the opportunity to work with over the years- and the way the newsroom really pulled together when the going got tough. I'll remember 'defrosting' the satellite dish with my hair dryer in an ice storm, when it rained sideways at the Clinton Library Opening, and playing the "Remember that time when we were at that place" game with those in the know. I'll miss the 'joke of the day' from the engineers.