Monday, September 12, 2005

Stewart Speaks About Future and Her Time at KARK

ATN e-mailed KARK anchor Alice Stewart a handful of questions:

> Where are you headed? In what position will you be working in? As far as my next job- I have a few things in the works- but nothing I can really talk about yet.

> What will you remember most about your time at KARK? What will I remember about KARK- The great people I had the opportunity to work with over the years- and the way the newsroom really pulled together when the going got tough. I'll remember 'defrosting' the satellite dish with my hair dryer in an ice storm, when it rained sideways at the Clinton Library Opening, and playing the "Remember that time when we were at that place" game with those in the know. I'll miss the 'joke of the day' from the engineers.

9 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worked with Alice towards the end of the Sandabrea reign of terror. She was a class act in a news room otherwise lost at sea.

 
At 9:26 AM, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attn KARK staff: Please remember to continue reading my book. You all should be up to chapter 15: "I Forget to Tell You Yesterday, But This is Due Today. Deal with it!"


And JW I'm very disappointed in your tests scores from chapter 14: Threats are an Excellent Form of Communication.

 
At 9:34 AM, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attn KARK staff: Please put a bookmark on the chapter of my book titled "Why Getting Pushed Out Can Be Good!"

Tootles,

The Boss

 
At 2:48 PM, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did Alice never change her bio photo? This one is pre-surgery.

 
At 12:38 PM, September 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice looks great and does a fantastic job. She's been a real asset to the station and the community.

WE LOVE YOU, ALICE!

 
At 1:26 PM, September 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone from KARK wrote the above post, right? Maybe Alice? If not, are they brave enough to say who it was?

 
At 6:22 PM, September 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey annonymous trying to figure out who wrote what... you brave enough to post your name on here? Go back to your mamma's basement where you belong, loser.

Most people talking bad about Alice are just jealous of her success. She has some of the greatest sources in town, is instantly liked by everyone she meets, and is just a good, genuine human being. Everyone needs to just grow up and stop trying to rip others down to feel better about themselves.

 
At 12:32 PM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom's basement is very nice.

 
At 6:27 PM, September 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've worked with Alice over 8 years. She's a hard worker, cares about her work, and is an all around great person. I, too, lived through the Sandubrae reign of terror, and she is a class act.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home