Wednesday, July 09, 2014

No news is good news...unless you are in the news business.  And I haven't had much to blog about lately.  As a regular viewer of KTHV's morning show there may be something to report.  I have noticed more non-news segments...and it seems they might be gearing it toward the female audience.  That's my biggest gripe with morning programs...channels seem to think that their morning shows need to be geared toward the female crowd and not towards the viewers that actually want NEWS.  I just have to point out how awkward Tom Brannon looks doing some of these segments.  I might have to wind up giving KARK a try in the morning for news if 11 keeps this female focus going on...then flipping it over to the CBS morning news program when it comes on.  Will be interesting to see if this change will get more eyeballs....