Monday, April 08, 2013

No More News For Former Shreveport Reporter

Seems former KTBS crime reporter Chris Redford is getting out of the news biz all together.  Here's a post from his facebook page:  

Will no longer be doing news. God has called me to work with the area's homeless veterans. I've accepted a position as an outreach coordinator with the VOA (pending the background check & references). It's going to be a very rewarding challenge. It's time I start making a difference instead of just making a living. To all my friends I've met through reporting... y'all are the best!! To All the Law Enforcement Officers out there... Thank you for allowing me to show you off. It's been an honor I'll treasure forever. You all deserve so much more than you receive. Not one day goes by I don't thank God for your dedication, service and loyalty. You are truly my best friends. I'm a better person thanks to you. Everyone reading this has made a difference in my life and I'll forever be grateful and indebted. God is great!