Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Fort Smith Weather Guesser Leaving

This from a tipster:

KFSM TV 5 morning weather Jason Adams is leaving ... he sent out first report by Facebook today:
 

"I have some news to share with you all today. Over nearly the last 3 years, it’s been great connecting with you all and sharing some of my crazy life with ya here on facebook. I thought I would share this news with my Facebook fans FIRST… before anything gets said on air, or externally from 5NEWS.

So here it is…. I have accepted a Morning Meteorologist position with the NBC affiliate in Northeast Michigan, serving the Bay City, Saginaw, and Flint market. It is a great career opportunity for me, and I am thrilled to take the next step towards my goal of getting the experience required to become a meteorologist in the South Florida markets one day. My last day at 5NEWS is October 12th."