Thursday, March 30, 2006

KWBF to Become 'My Network TV' Affiliate

Source: KWBF Press Release KWBF-TV announced today that it has signed a multi-year deal with My Network TV to become an affiliate of the newly formed network beginning in September of this year.

KWBF-TV Vice President and General Manager, Neal Ardman said, "In the wake of the merger of The WB and UPN we explored various programming replacements and are excited to announce our partnership with My Network TV." Ardman went on to say, "When making a decision about a new affiliation we wanted to bring something new to our viewers of central Arkansas and we feel they will be just as delighted in My Network TV as we are."

My Network TV is a new network formed by FOX Broadcasting. The network will be branded as My Network TV and will allow affiliates to build upon this brand.

KWBF-TV became a WB affiliate in 1997. Earlier this year, both The WB and UPN networks announced they will merge to form one network in the fall of this year.