Monday, June 04, 2007

Former KSLA Chief Met on Leaving KSLA

Maybe I should start making it a habit of reading my e-mails first. Former Chief Meteorologist Patrick Dennis sent this e-mail to Arkansas TV News late Sunday night:

Just read your post about me disappearing from KSLA. It is true. I am gone from television. For the past 10 1/2 years, KSLA was like my second home. I loved it. However, the time had come to put my family first. I am still in Shreveport and have no plans to move. I started my own video production business, Patrick Dennis Video Productions, about two years ago...and plan to continue to grow the business and help my wife with hers.

I have been blessed in so many ways and thank God for each and every day. Thanks to everyone I have encountered over the years for the kind words. It has been a pleasure being your meteorologist.

Thanks,

Patrick Dennis