Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dawn's Debut on THV

Well my first reaction is Dawn Scott has changed since the last time she was on KTHV a number of years ago. Scott opened the newscast featured in a 5 minute lead story about getting ready for holiday shopping. I guess the biggest surprise for me was that the question of the day format has disappeared. I will say it has been awhile since I've actually had an opportunity to watch the five o'clock news period.

So what's your impression of Dawn Scott's debut? Post your comments.

6PM- At six, it looks like it's Dawn and Anne at the anchor desk. Hmmm..one can only wonder who will be on at 10. Andy is now the one that is reporting the news from the newsroom. My opinion is there are too many faces on the screen.

10pm- The anchor desk is full tonight with Dawn, Liz, Andy and Craig. No room at the desk so Ed had to stand up. How long will this last?