Saturday, April 26, 2014

Northwest Arkansas Anchor Announces Departure

KFTA/Fox 24/Fayetteville News Edge anchor Brad Reed is leaving the station after 5 years.  Fox 24 made the announcement Thursday.  Reed has been the sole anchor and executive producer of the newscast since its inception.


"For the last five years I have had the privilege of working as a news anchor for Fox 24.  The job allowed me to meet and interview some of the most interesting people in Northwest Arkansas, and serve dozens of non-profit organizations in the community that are near and dear to my heart.  I've worked with some of the most talented people in TV news, and will cherish the relationships I have been able to develop through this job.  Thank you for inviting me into your homes each night, and for trusting me to do the job I have loved so much,” Reed said following Thursday's announcement. 

Reed's last day on air will be Wednesday, May 14th.