Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Only on ATN: Lucie Speaks About New Job



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Arkansas TV News received this e-mail from KATV Weekend Met Devon Lucie:

"Yes, the rumors you hear are correct. I'll be leaving to Las Vegas Monday June 6th which means Sunday the 5th will be my last day. My new station will be KVVU Fox 5 which will offer me a great chance to forward my career and broadcasting skills as a meteorologist, not to mention having a nice side effect of high visibility.

KATV was the best thing that happened to me over the last 8 years. It's been a great opportunity to be able to work for one of the finest ABC affiliates in the country and have made many great friendships at the station and within the community that will last a life time.


Devon "

Arkansas TV News thanks Lucie for taking the time to respond to some questions we e-mailed him.