Monday, February 03, 2014

Something That Just Made Me Say...REALLY!!

I am quite surprise to see Arkansas Today still simulcasted on the out of state Nexstar stations. I am at home today and actually wanted to watch some noon news so I turned to KTAL..but forgot Arkansas Today was being broadcast on the channel.  Remember when the simulcast started, Nexstar said the program would feature and use resources from the other Nexstar channels it was being broadcast on.  All you see is Arkansas news and weather. Like I said when it first started, I am not sure why Nexstar doesn't want to use the resources it has at its stations that the program is being broadcast on.  OR why not just let the different stations do their own noon news!  Just makes sense...and who knows would make more cents Nexstar!