Friday, April 29, 2005

What's KATV Doing?


Ok I get a day off work and I get up early to watch gma Daybreak and Good Morning Arkansas and OMG I am sick of it after ONE day.

Daybreak looks to be controlled by Melinda Mayo and Beth Hunt while the new gals just sit there and try and look pretty. What else can be said? KATV YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! How can this not be the local version of "the View"? Nearly everything is geared toward the females. I mean what guy ooo's and ahhh's over a dog? I feel sorry for Jason Harper, you know his mornings aren't the best anymore.

And let's not forget about Good Morning Arkansas. My lands, it's really Daybreak minus the other two. BRING BACK STEVE POWELL and JOAN EARLY to GMA. Everything on Friday's Good Morning Arkansas was geared toward the female viewer. A fashion show, giving away women's products, WHAT ELSE? Like I said before Poor Jason Harper.

I really hope KATV will wake up and smell the coffee and return to the Channel 7 we all knew a couple of years ago. But it looks as though it's more worried about $$$$ than putting a good product on the air.

AND I ASK THIS: What's with Channel 7 playing "anchor go round" during the evening and 10pm newscasts? Once again that's one of the questions I e-mailed to KATV ND Randy Dixon and have gotten NO RESPONSE.