Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Comments Flow in About KATV's gma Daybreak


Well just when I thought the comments were finished coming in about Channel 7's local version of the "The View." BTW, I have e-mailed KATV News Director Randy Dixon several questions about the feedback the station has gotten and what steps if any will be taken to "tweak" the show. So far no response. Anyway below are some more comments from viewers:

  • It's good to see the KATV brass trolling this site trying to spin their awful decision with the morning show. How bad is it? Walk into Power House gym in the morning and see what all the sets are turned to. Yep KTHV. This is the same Powerhouse gym that gets all that free pub with Dr. Fatbusters, and the 7 month workout. You'd think they's at least watch KATV. When I asked about it, they said people complain when Daybreak is on the monitors.
  • The new daybreak show is horrible. I emailed channel 7 and asked them Why they changed, and there general manager gave me a line of bull Telling me how good the show was.. Whatever...

Send your comments ANONYMOUSLY. Click on on" send your tip" under my profile on the right side of the blog.