Wednesday, December 17, 2014

40/29 Anchor Leaving...

This from the tip box:

KHBS/KHOG/Channels 40/29Fort Smith is losing one of its main anchors.  Angela Taylor is leaving Northwest Arkansas for Orlando, Florida:

It's a bittersweet day for me and my family. For nearly 5 years we have made beautiful Arkansas our home. Turner was just a year old and we took a chance in a place we knew nothing about. It ended up being one of the best decisions we ever made. It's here we made our best friends, (FarmJacks Rock), I introduced my husband to the wonderful game of soccer, we became Hog fans (Go Razorback soccer), campers, hikers, and nature lovers. It's been a wonderful 5 years, but it's time to take my family to a new kingdom where I can work my magic. I've been offered an evening anchor job at WESH in Orlando, a sister station of 40/29. This is an amazing opportunity for my career. And what 5 year old doesn't want Elsa and Anna as neighbors? We are excited about what's ahead, but we will miss all of you who made my family yours and welcomed me into your home every evening. Thank you for making this place so special. And, if you ever come to Florida, you have a free place to stay. "If you can
  dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney